Responsibilities we are looking for
- Understand the digital challenges organisations face and become a trusted advisor and challenger for your
- Use your network and contacts around you to create targetable enterprise accounts and identify decision
makers together with critical account information
- Setup and implement a strategic action plan to attract new customers
- Management and follow-up of the entire sales lifecycle from initial contact through closing of the
opportunity within your account portfolio
- Keep track of all sales & account related information within our CRM to make optimal use of this data within
- Ability to understand and challenge the digital roadmap of new and existing customers
- Use your insights to host internal sales review meetings with business partners
Why we want you in our team
- Have at least 6+ years of experience in direct sales, preferably in IT services
- Have a proven track record in business development for enterprise and large customers
- Have strong communication and solution selling skills
- Fueled with energy from the moment you can expand your account portfolio to actively contributing to our
- Focused and are eager to hit goals
- Work hard, but have a play hard mentality as well
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.