What you love to do
- Support our product teams in architectural decisions and key implementations
- Think innovatively and solve problems.
- Keep up to date on trends within architecture, entrepreneurship, innovation etc.
- Keep your cool in stressful situations.
- Go the extra mile to meet a deadline.
- Be accurate and curious.
- Leverage your analytical skills to bridge the gap between the business requirements and the product’s solution and technical architecture.
What you know
- You have knowledge of UML, BPMN, Archimate etc. and you know how to map out these complex domains in a clear and organised way.
- You know about modern release processes and their implementation
- You have experience with state-of-the-art application architecture patterns and cloudnative solutions
- You have experience with and an understanding of different technology domains, such as IAM, Software Integration, Logging & Monitoring, API Management, …
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design and SOA is a plus!
- You have a background in Engineering or technical experience.
- When you hear terms such as Agile and Lean, you know exactly what they mean.
- You can give presentations with confidence and communicate clearly.
- You are experienced in organising and facilitating architectural workshops.
- You are up to date on architectural and technical principles
- Have you already worked in an Agile environment? That's great!
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.