- You are an excellent communicator and love to collaborate with the customer to make a difference.
- Your flexible mindset and the drive to continually learn new things keeps you going.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Working independently and in a team to deliver quality is what you do.
- You are extremely passionate about what you do and very persuasive on top.
Your talents and knowledge
- You are familiar with the basic principles of the world of Agile (Scrum/Kanban).
- Building bridges between business and IT is your middle name, as you oversee the functional interviews with our customers.
- Writing Agile User Stories with the necessary acceptance criteria is child’s play for you.
- In a grooming session, you present the functional design of your user stories with your team(s) in a way that is understandable to the developers from a technical point of view.
- You take responsibility as a single point of contact for answering functional questions. If necessary, you always have the required information to relay questions to the Product Owner or business.
- Along with the Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager, you’re used to take on the preparations, planning and necessary support of User Stories.
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.
What are you waiting for! Send us your application right away.