- You think innovatively and love to solve problems.
- You are an excellent communicator and love to collaborate with the customer to make a difference.
- You are analytical and love to tackle complex problems, break them down into manageable parts, and analyze data systematically.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Working independently and in a team to deliver quality is what you do.
Your talents and knowledge
- You are familiar with the basic principles of the world of Agile (Scrum/Kanban).
- You collect and analyze large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations.
- Creating compelling data visualizations and reports to effectively convey findings and insights to stakeholders.
- You design and conduct experiments to test hypotheses and quantify the impact of data-driven solutions.
- You possess proficiency in analytical programming languages, including Python, (Py-)Spark, and R, and have the capability to work with libraries such as keras or tensorflow.
- Commited to staying up-to-date with the latest developments in data science and related technologies.
- You possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the role of a Data Scientist.
- You understand the importance of leveraging information to drive value for organizations, and your previous experiences have equipped you with the relevant skills to do so.
- You can give presentations with confidence and you communicate clearly.
- You have advanced experience in pattern recognition and predictive modeling
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.
What are you waiting for! Send us your application right away.