What you will do
- You know all about agile frameworks and you can communicate the importance of an agile mindset in a compelling way to different teams within an organisation.
- You have a good dose of pragmatism and can fully utilise it to implement the agile aspects in a sound manner within agile teams and organisations.
- You are a real facilitator who ensures there is seamless cross-team collaboration. Mitigating bottlenecks is your speciality.
- You inspire and support the team to take ownership and be as well organised as possible.
- You are capable of working in a fast-changing environment and continually strive for improvement and quality.
- You understand the technical challenges within your teams and make decisions based on technical feedback from developers that affect the scope and timeline.
- A broad understanding of and/or experience with LeSS or SAFe is a plus.
Why we want you in our team
- You have a broad technological background and have at least four years’ experience as a Scrum Master or with another agile framework.
- You are an energetic and empathic change-maker who is capable of communicating with customers with varying technological skills.
- You are a good communicator and have strong analytical skills.
- You are extremely passionate about what you do and are very persuasive.
- You can communicate complex ideas verbally and in writing.
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.