- You are an energetic and empathic change-maker.
- You are a good communicator and have strong analytical skills.
- Passion for the job and persuasive when you need to? Yes please!
- You are a real facilitator and love to make sure there is a seamless cross-team collaboration. Mitigating bottlenecks is your specialty.
- You have a good dose of pragmatism and can fully utilize it to implement the Agile aspects - in a sound manner - within Agile teams and organizations.
- You inspire and support the team to take ownership and be as organized as possible.
- You’re capable of working in a fast-changing environment and continually strive for improvement and quality.
Your talents and knowledge
- You’re capable of communicating with customers with different technological skills.
- You can communicate complex ideas verbally and in writing.
- You understand the technical challenges within your teams and make decisions based on technical feedback from developers that affect the scope and timeline.
- Agile frameworks are your favorite, and you can communicate the importance of an Agile mindset in a compelling way to different teams within an organization.
- A broad understanding of and/or experience with LeSS or SAFe is a plus!
- You have a broad technological background and at least four years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- No Scrum Experience? You worked with another Agile framework for some time.
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.
What are you waiting for! Send us your application right away.