What you love to do
- Think innovatively and solve problems.
- Work and continually learn in a start-up environment.
- Keep up to date on trends within business, entrepreneurship, innovation, product management etc.
- Keep your cool in stressful situations.
- Go the extra mile to meet a deadline.
- Get stuck into a project.
- Be accurate and curious.
- Work as a consultant with a customer-centric mindset.
- Leverage your analytical skills to build bridges to the business or customer to create innovative digital products.
What you know
- You have knowledge of Agile Product Ownership and you may even be a Certified Agile Product Owner.
- You have knowledge of Lean Startup and you may be a Lean Coach.
- You have knowledge of various frameworks/methodologies within product management such as business model canvas, lean canvas, product vision board etc. and you are able to facilitate customers with this.
- You have knowledge of various business analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of Business Modelling is a plus!
- You have a background in Business Studies, Economics, Innovation or Engineering.
- When you hear terms such as Design Thinking and Design Sprint, you know exactly what they mean.
- You can give presentations with confidence and communicate clearly.
- You are experienced in organising and facilitating workshops.
- You have already been involved in a the crucial phases of the product management lifecycle.
- You are up to date on new business models and emerging technology.
- Have you already worked in an Agile environment? That's great!
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.