- You value open and honest communication, both with customers and management.
- Feedback? Yes, please! You’re open to giving and receiving feedback and have the desire to grow and help others grow.
- You are a talented people manager and can motivate a team to give not 100%, but 200%.
- Your analytical skills bridge the gap between the customer and your team(s).
- You’re extremely passionate about what you do and are very persuasive.
Your talents and knowledge
- You know all about Agile methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban.
- You have a helicopter view of the technology and can quickly understand a product, the objective and the processes of the customer.
- You’re able to significantly improve the efficiency of your teams. How? By streamlining the software development process and removing bottlenecks.
- You are a good facilitator and enjoy working with various stakeholders.
- You have experience with planning sprints but can also think long term.
- You’re used to combine input from the Business/Product Owner and your Agile team(s).
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.
What are you waiting for! Send us your application right away.