- You have the ability to lead and inspire a development team, set clear goals, and mentor other team members.
- You can keep your cool in stressful situations.
- Going the extra mile to meet a deadline? Of course!
- You have a great eye for detail, ensuring code quality and adherence to coding standards.
- Updates in the latest advancements in Java and related technologies? You’re up to date!
- You possess a strong analytical mindset, which enables you to analyze complex technical challenges, find innovative solutions and make informed decisions.
Your talents and knowledge
- You're proficient in Java-based frameworks (Spring Core, Spring Boot) and experienced in using web development technologies such as Angular and/or React.
- Designing and developing scalable, distributed systems, using microservices architecture is another of your skills.
- You're well-versed in security best practices, including secure coding principles.
- Testing frameworks like JUnit and implementing comprehensive testing strategies, including unit testing and integration testing? That's what you do!
- You're familiar with DevOps principles, tools and practices, including CI/CD pipelines for seamless integration and deployment.
- You have proven experience in working and delivering enterprise Java-based projects.
- Your practical knowledge and experience with relational databases is on point.
- You're proficient and comfortable working in an Agile environment, particularly in a Scrum framework.
- You have a strong expertise in object-oriented programming, emphasizing reusable components and their implementation.
- You can show a track record of successfully overseeing the entire software lifecycle, collaborating closely with product managers and designers from the initial concept to production and beyond.
- You have outstanding skills in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and a strong understanding of continuous integration principles.
- Designing and implementing microservices architecture is nothing new for you, particularly in a cloud environment.
What we have to offer
Working at a Great Workplace® is more than just a title!
It’s the feeling you get when your colleagues are like minded souls, passionate about their work and helping each other grow as individuals, while making an impact on large scale projects that will change lives for generations ahead. It truly does have lasting effects!
Our knowledge sessions help employees gain new insights from experts who share our values so we can come together as one team tackling tough challenges with high confidence. Next to the passion to work hard for success, we like to play hard! Look no further than our various social events! These activities will help you feel at home in the office quickly with other colleagues. One of which - our annual ski trip - is legendary, it’s one event where people always look forward to because there’s plenty of time spent together outside in the Austrian mountains. What better way to get to know your teammates than on a winter holiday?
The above perks are of course supplemented with an attractive salary, a range of fringe benefits including a premium company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance and numerous group discounts.
What are you waiting for! Send us your application right away.